We are a growing health care software company and need the help of a reliable Corporate Coordinator to work with the co-founders. We are looking for someone who works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, is passionate about organization, and highly skilled at getting things done. This position is part of a team based in the Orillia area, working remotely.
The Product - Caredove
It's really hard to connect with home care and community services, so people struggle even though there are health services out there that can help them. Caredove was built to make it easy to connect with these services.
Caredove is an online referral management platform that helps people search, book, and connect with home care and community services. We serve 800+ organizations in Ontario and growing across Canada. We touch the lives of thousands of people each month, from newborns getting their hearing screened, to seniors accessing meals on wheels.
We want to bring a consumer-oriented approach to providing health care software, where our users love using what we build. We are excited about building Caredove and are looking for team members who share our passion for helping people who need care.
The Opportunity - Corporate Coordinator
The Corporate Coordinator assists with a broad range of administrative tasks including assisting in human resource activities, sales, marketing, operations, and generally just jumping in wherever they can be helpful.
As Corporate Coordinator you:
- Support the CEO to ensure important administrative tasks get done. This may include help with recruiting.
- Manage logistics of trade show attendance (when they start up again).
- Contribute to policy and procedure development.
- Coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Support sales and marketing efforts by developing content for marketing, including blog posts, newsletters and case studies and prepping for sales demos.
- Researching and creating services listings to be published within the Caredove platform.
- Provide back-up support for the operations team.
You will be a great fit for this position if you:
- Are very comfortable with technology, particularly any type of web based productivity software.
- Have advanced knowledge of online collaboration tools, like Google Suite, Hubspot, and Asana.
- Have impeccable multi-tasking ability.
- Fantastic writing skills.
- Possess high level verbal and written communication skills.
- Show excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with different groups of people.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and are self-directed.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in health care.
- Speaking and writing French.
- Graphic design experience.
- Writing skills, in both short and long form.
Why Join Caredove:
We are a small but growing team and our roles and responsibilities are fluid depending on the pressures of the day. We hold each other up, we make tough decisions together, we brainstorm regularly, we value “team” over “ego”, we give and take constructive criticism, we get it done, we mentor, we wear hoodies AND suits, we avoid report writing, long emails, and using business jargon. We try to live healthy. We have an office in downtown Orillia, but work remotely most of the time.