Digital Content Creator
We want to bring a consumer-oriented approach to providing health care software, where our users love using what we build. We are excited about building Caredove, and looking for team members who share our passion about helping patients get the care they need, close to home. We are known for extraordinary customer service. This job is part of a team based in the Orillia area.
The Opportunity - Digital Content Creator
The Digital Content Creator is responsible for creating and curating great service listings in Caredove. These are descriptions of home care and community services, like meals on wheels, day programs, rehab services, and about 80 other categories of service. You work with various data sources to create clear and compelling descriptions within the Caredove platform. You are a driven self-starter. You work with persistence and purpose to help build-out our networks of service. You work with customers of Caredove to help them communicate their valuable services within our platform.
As Digital Content Creator, you:
- - Research available community services
- - Create content in the form of Caredove Listings
- - Review and improve existing listings within the Caredove platform
- - Create tutorials for our customers to improve their user experience
- - Provide vital input into product development
- - Provide online customer support and troubleshooting
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- - You have great writing skills
- - You are excited to learn, a lot, about the home care and community support sectors
- - You have a strong sense of ownership and are self-directed
- - You are an adept researcher of information, gathering service information data online as well as offline
- - You love working with technology and keeping up to date with modern software tools
Bonus Points for:
- - Experience working in a community health agency or in the health care sector
- - Speaking and writing French
- - Collaborating in the cloud
Why Join Caredove:
We are a small but growing team, and our roles and responsibilities are fluid depending on the pressures of the day. We hold each other up, we make tough decisions together, we brainstorm regularly, we value “team” over “ego”, we give and take constructive criticism, we celebrate success, we get it done, we mentor, we wear hoodies AND suits, we avoid report writing, long emails, and using business jargon - at all costs. We try to live healthy.