Sales and Marketing Coordinator
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator leads the development of clear and actionable sales and marketing strategies that communicates Caredove in a way that differentiates us from our competitors, generating qualified leads.
As Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you:
- ● develop key messaging for use in all online and print media communications.
- ● explore meaningful strategic relationships with partner companies and organizations to create joint sales and marketing opportunities.
- ● gather market data and contribute to the creation of strategic, customized marketing communications. Maintain digital marketing assets and manage comprehensive editorial calendars with input from team members.
- ● aid in the development of sales and service standards and prospect conversion processes. Develop client service best practices and maximize the potential of customer support systems (e.g., Intercom).
- ● produce marketing emails, landing pages and campaigns using a marketing automation platform.
- ● plan the development of data capture and lead generation tools and create processes for interacting with leads and assessing their quality.
- ● recommend software solutions and manage on-boarding of client lists into a CRM system.
- ● aid in the development of any referral program, customer communications and user tutorials.
- ● produce trade show events and organize team participation. Develop communications and regional media outreach plan for each event.
- ● provide guidance and create a meaningful project plans for content specialists.
- ● foster positive and productive relationships with prospects, clients, local media and partner organizations.
- ● develop a deep understanding of the health care referral industry and provide Caredove with competitive insight and marketing trends.
- ● develop strategic and creative briefs for campaigns, create client personas, people stories and produce launches.
- ● manage public launches of new services, apps, plugins, content projects and public networks. Determine KPIs and create benchmarks.
- ● measure, monitor and evaluate the efficacy of marketing strategies and impact on key business objectives; recommend ideas for innovation and advocate for improvement.
- ● complete market research, as required, to help create evidence-based marketing plans.
- ● manage day to day tactics including digital marketing, execution of the corporate website, content development, SEO/SEM, email marketing and digital advertising.
- ● coordinate, design and execute sales events and produce supporting collateral.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- ● you are creative, driven and conscientious.
- ● you have experience in the health care industry.
- ● you care about reinventing how access to health care and community service works and understand the impact of meaningful content and story telling.
Bonus Points for:
- ● speaking and writing French.
Why Join Caredove:
We are a small but growing team, and our roles and responsibilities are fluid depending on the pressures of the day. We hold each other up, we make tough decisions together, we brainstorm regularly, we value “team” over “ego”, we give and take constructive criticism, we celebrate success, we get it done, we mentor, we wear hoodies AND suits, we avoid report writing, long emails, and long meetings. We try to live healthy.
On-Site in Orillia + Home Office
$55 - 70K per year