Q: What is Caredove?
A: Caredove is a referral management Software-as-a-Service platform designed to transform how access to home care and community services works for everyone involved. Caredove is for health leaders committed to applying proven quality improvement principles to any health-care transition.
Q: What can I do with Caredove?
A: - Send eReferrals to quality organizations for your client, patient, parent, or partner
- Curate service listings to receive quality referrals
- Manage your incoming & outgoing referrals using the referral box
- Streamline intake & receive booked referrals with Caredove Calendars*
- Invite specific referrers to refer to your services using the platform
- Manage group events or health education workshops with Caredove Calendars*
- Add Caredove referral buttons to your website and access other Developer Integrations*
- Compare services and incoming referrals over time using Caredove Reports
Q: Who uses Caredove?
A: - Service Providers who want to capture high quality referrals, streamline their intake processes and connect clients with care (health assessment clinics, rehabilitation clinics, transportation services, etc.)
- Referring Sources who connect clients with care outside of their own organization (discharge planners, social workers, GPs, etc.)
- Caregivers & Clients looking to connect with care
- Networks that connect multiple organizations and services to each other to allow easy referring and outcome tracking
Learn more about our Roles & Responsibilities.
Q: Why Caredove?
A: Goodbye messy forms, faxes and phone tag. Hello referral simplicity.
Caredove provides multiple booking options: direct, point-to-point as well as non-booked where a referral can be sent even without a date/time. Caredove works with thousands of agencies everyday so we have experience streamlining intake processes. With Caredove, you're not listing your services or receiving referrals, you're also improving your workflow from start to finish.
Q: Is Caredove Secure?
A: Read about our Data Security Measures.