Service Level Agreement
EFFECTIVE DAY August 18, 2022
This Caredove Service Level Agreement ("SLA") supplements the Caredove Terms and Conditions of Use, available at https://www.caredove.com/legal or a successor URL (the "Agreement") entered into between you ("Customer") and Caredove. Capitalized terms used in this SLA that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
- Target Availability. Caredove will use commercially reasonable efforts to make Premium Services (meaning Services subject to the payment of fees) available with an uptime of 99.9% of each calendar month ("Target Availability").
- Exclusions. The calculation of uptime will not include unavailability to the extent due to: (a) use of the Premium Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in this Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Caredove's reasonable control; (c) Customer's equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; (d) third party systems, acts or omissions; or (e) Scheduled Maintenance or reasonable emergency maintenance.
- Scheduled Maintenance. "Scheduled Maintenance" means Caredove's scheduled routine maintenance of the Services for which Caredove notifies Customer at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance. Scheduled Maintenance will not exceed eight (8) hours per month. Caredove aims to perform Scheduled Maintenance in non peak hours. Notifications may be shared via email, website, app banners or other communication channels determined to be most suitable at Caredove’s discretion.
- Support for Failure Procedures. To communicate a service failure, the Customer must submit a support request by visiting https://about.caredove.com/support. In the request the words “Service Failure” must be included in the description to register a service failure. Caredove will log registered service failures for all customers.
- Response time. Live support is available via chat M-F, 8:30am - 5:30pm EST. Caredove targets a 3 minute response time for Customers, and has a 5 year actual average response time of 2 min.
- Remedy for Failure to Meet Target Availability. If there is a verified failure of a Premium Service to meet Target Availability in three (3) consecutive months, then Customer may terminate the applicable Subscription Term by sending written notice of termination within thirty (30) days after the end of the third such month, in which case Caredove will refund to Customer any fees Customer has pre-paid for use of such Service for the terminated portion of the applicable Subscription Term. This termination and refund right is Customer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Caredove's sole and exclusive liability, for Caredove's failure to meet the Target Availability.